Experience You Can Trust
Our Niche in Specialty Finance
Buttonwood Capital Management, LLC (“Buttonwood”) was founded in 2014 as a joint venture between Los Angeles-based private equity firm, Triton Pacific, and Washington D.C.-based merchant bank, Carillon Capital.
Buttonwood acquires and partners with undervalued specialty finance companies in the small and medium-sized business space. The Buttonwood executive team has a depth of experience rarely seen in the industry and, thus, is uniquely qualified to increase the value of companies in the specialty finance industry.
Capitalizing on the resources and track record of Triton Pacific, Carillon Capital and the Buttonwood portfolio of companies, we offer investors significant opportunity for long-term value creation:
- Niche position in a profitable market space
- 110+ years of experience in leadership team
- Demonstrated success growing and scaling finance companies
- Addressing a market that is underserved by traditional lenders
- Over $160 million in assets originated
- Technology-enabled operational efficiencies
Buttonwood creates scalable specialty finance models within the small business space. We are actively seeking acquisitions that enable us to:
- Provide niche financing products for equipment, inventory, leasing, working capital, SBA, etc.
- Leverage strengths and synergies within the portfolio, to drive organic growth
- Integrate new technology and platforms for enhanced capabilities and efficiencies
- Consolidate underperforming finance companies in need of experienced management, operational improvement and/or repositioning
- Execute on an asset-backed securitization or similar asset management strategy
Seizing the Opportunity
In the small business space, borrower demand distinctly outpaces the availability of bank financing. Buttonwood leverages the following differentiators to capitalize on this opportunity:
- Unique financing products
- Broad industry expertise
- Proprietary credit models
- Synergies within the Buttonwood portfolio